A Life Without Neck Pain!
Imagine this: a life without neck pain. That means no more tension headaches, no more craning your neck or turning like a robot. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? Is it possible? Absolutely. Neck Comfort™️ Pro is thoughtfully engineered to alleviate tension, soothe sore muscles, and prevent neck pain from returning with regular muscle therapy.
Take a chance on the possibility of a life without neck pain. Take a chance on Neck Comfort™️ Pro
Anyone with neck pain knows how much Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, and Massage can cost. For less than one fifth the cost of just ONE of these treatments, you can receive the lifelong benefits of our Inflatable Traction Device.
It does feel as though your neck is being gently stretched upwards and this is a very pleasant sensation for whiplash sufferers whose default state is that of muscle spasm, discomfort, and pain!
What Are The Benefits?
- Helps relieve chronic neck pain
- Corrects postural imbalances
- Restores the natural curvature of the back
- Improves flexibility in shoulder and neck muscles
- Helps relieve Herniated, Bulging Disc Pain, Spinal Stenosis, etc.
How Does It Work?
By providing natural cervical traction, NeckComfort Pro is able to gently stretch and relax the neck muscles, while also expanding the intervertebral space of your upper spine. It helps to oxygenate your neck muscles, ligaments, and tendons, providing pain relief and mobility to your shoulder blades, neck, and spinal cord.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it suitable for my neck?
The NeckComfort™️ Pro is a 'one size fits all', which means that it just fits no matter your neck size.
How long should I wear it?
We advise you to start by using it for 20 minutes a day in the beginning on low traction, gradually increasing up to 25-30 minutes, 2-3 times a day. Limit its use on higher traction to 5-10 minutes only. However, for relaxation purpose, use it as per your liking, on a comfortable pressure.
How do I use it?
1. Place Neck Comfort™ Pro around your neck with the air pump on your left side and attach the adjustable Velcro straps.
2. To inflate, first turn the Slow Air Release Valve, located at the Pump Bulb, clockwise to close off the valve.
3. Locate the 1st Air Lock Bead at the side pocket of the black tube just above the Pump Bulb. Make sure the Air Lock Bead is inside the side pocket prior to inflating the Neck Comfort™ Pro.
4. Now squeeze the Pump Bulb repeatedly until the desired firmness is reached.
5. Upon reaching your desired amount of inflation, squeeze the Air Lock Bead from the side pocket into the air passage and push it up so that the air does not instantly exit Neck Comfort™ Pro.
CLICK ⬆"ADD TO CART"⬆ BUTTON TO SECURE YOURS!
🌏 FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY ✈
We provide FREE Worldwide Shipping so that you as a customer get 100% satisfaction. Please Read 'Shipping Policy' for estimated arrival dates.
SHIPPING - Please allow 15-25 business days for delivery.
TRY Neck Comfort Pro COMPLETELY RISK-FREE